Funny funny computer backgrounds computer backgrounds are a popular way to show off your geeky side, as well as make your machine look cooler. But how do you create one that’s truly funny? Here are four key tips to follow: 1. Be Yourself: The most important part of any funny computer background is authenticity. If you’re trying to be funny, it only works if people can see yourself in the background. So be yourself and don’t try to be somebody you’re not (unless, of course, that somebody is hilarious). 2. Research Your Reference Material: Computer backgrounds can be based on jokes from old movies or TV shows, pop culture references, or even current events. Do your research so that your background is topical and relevant. 3. Go with the Flow: Don’t stress about whether your background will fit into a specific category or style. Be fluid with your design decisions and go with what feels natural and fun to you. 4. Have Fun: Ultimately, humor comes from joy, so make sure to have some fun while you’re creating your funny computer background!
What are computer backgrounds?
Many computer users like to personalize their screens with amusing backgrounds. These colorful images can add a little humor or fun to your work or play environment. Here are some of the best computer backgrounds around:
1) A psychedelic landscape with trippy colors and shapes.
2) A fun and colorful cityscape with skyscrapers and cars.
3) A sleek futuristic cityscape with glowing skyscrapers.
4) A whimsical forest setting complete with trees, animals, and a rainbow sky.
5) An adorable cartoon world full of happy characters.
Benefits of funny computer backgrounds
A funny computer background can add a little lightheartedness to your work or home computer. They can also make you more productive, as they generate a sense of humor that helps break the ice and get people to talk to each other. Additionally, funny computer backgrounds can make you more appealing when you’re looking for a new job or trying to attract new customers. In fact, studies have shown that people are much more likely to hire someone who has a humorous personal website or Facebook profile.
How to make your own funny computer background
As a computer user, you may want to make your desktop or laptop screen a little more humorous. If you’re looking for some ideas, here are five fun and easy ways to add a funny computer background.
1. Download an image editor like Photoshop or GIMP and create your own custom wallpaper using photos or graphics of your favorite jokes or memes.
2. Use online photo services like iStockphoto or Pexels to find images of people doing ridiculous things (like standing on their head) or scenes from popular movies and TV shows.
3. Use free online toolkits like Canva or Fiverr to find creative designers who can create custom icons, backgrounds, or wallpapers featuring your favorite jokes.
4. Search for premade humorous computer backgrounds on websites like FunnyJunk, The Daily WTF, and 9GAG. These sites have a wide range of hilarious images that you can use with attribution (or not).
5. Finally, if you have your own funny photos or videos that you’d like to use as your computer background, just export them as GIFs or MP4s and insert them into an image editor like Photoshop or GIMP!
Computer backgrounds can be a great way to add some laughs and lighten up the mood during times when you are feeling down. Some of the funniest computer backgrounds include funny cartoons, humorous images, and clever phrases. If you’re looking for something that will make your colleagues laugh, try out one of these hilarious backgrounds!