Creating Your Own Funko Pop Custom: Tips and Tricks for Collectors
Are you a collector of Funko Pop figures? Do you have a favorite character that hasn’t been immortalized in vinyl yet? Or do you simply want to put your own spin on an existing figure? Creating your own custom Funko Pop is easier than you might think! With some tips and tricks, you can make a one-of-a-kind addition to your collection. In this blog post, we’ll share everything you need to know about designing and creating your very own Funko Pop custom. So grab some paintbrushes and let’s get started!
What is a Funko Pop?
Funko Pop is an iconic pop culture phenomenon that has captivated collectors for years. These vinyl figures come in a variety of characters and can be customized to any fan’s liking.
The basics of Funko Pop customization are simple: each figure comes with a few standard pieces that can be swapped out, like the head or arms. There are also more specialized parts, such as shoes or accessories, that can add an extra layer of customization to your collection.
In this guide, we’ll show you some tips and tricks for customizing Funko Pops. We’ll also provide some recommended products and resources for collectors interested in getting started with this hobby. Ready to get started? Let’s go!
How to Collect Funko Pops
Collecting Funko Pops is an affordable and fun hobby that can be enjoyed by anyone. Here are some tips and tricks for collectors of Funko Pops:
- Start with a few key sets.
Funko has a number of popular sets that are always in demand, including Star Wars, Marvel, Game of Thrones, and Stranger Things. If you’re just getting started, start with one or two of these key sets and work your way from there.
- Consider pairing your pops with other collectibles.
Many Funko fans enjoy collecting different types of figurines together – for example, Funko Pops with action figures or movie posters. This gives you a complete collection of the pop culture phenomenon you’re interested in without having to purchase dozens of individual pieces.
- Consider buying singles instead of packs.
If you’re looking to buy just one or two pops, consider picking them up as singles rather than purchasing packs of ten or more (which can be expensive). This way, you can get the exact pops you want without having to deal with unwanted extras.
- Be patient – some pops take longer to collect than others.
Some popular Funko Pops – such as those from Marvel and Game of Thrones – tend to sell out quickly, so it may take some time before you find a copy that fits your collector needs. Don’t give up on your search just because
What to do with Unopened Pops
If you’ve ever had a Funko pop begging to be opened, you know the excitement that comes with finally being able to get your hands on one of the toy’s adorable vinyl figures. But before you can digest that precious new addition to your collection, there are a few things you need to do: take it out of the box and put it in its protective sleeve, if applicable; read the instructions (or watch the video) that came with it; and finally, pop it open!
Once all of those steps are complete, here are a few tips for customizing your Funko pops:
- Add some personality by painting or decorating your figure yourself.
- Change up the outfits – maybe dress them up as superheroes or villains for a more immersive experience.
- Stick to classic characters and themes if you want to keep things simple, or mix things up with something new.
How to Store Pops
If you’re a Funko Pop collector, chances are you’ve been eyeing up that elusive, never-before-released character figure for months or even years. But how do you store all of those figures? Well, here are some tips and tricks for collectors of all levels:
1) Start with a collection organizer. Not only will this keep your pops in one place and make it easier to find what you’re looking for, it can also double as a display stand. There are tons of ways to organize your pops – hanging folders, baskets, shoe boxes, even clear containers on the wall are all great options – so find something that works best for you and start collecting!
2) Consider investing in a good storage container. If you have a lot of pops, buying a storage container is definitely worth it – they come in different sizes and shapes, and they can be used to store just about anything! They range in price from around $10 to over $100, but either way it’s worth it to have an organized collection.
3) When it comes time to display your collection, use some creative thinking! Sometimes the most creative displays are the ones that aren’t traditional – think about grouping related pops together (like characters from the same movie or TV show), or using funky holders or stands made specifically for Funko Pops. The sky’s the limit when it comes to displaying your collection!
As a Funko Pop collector, there are certain things you need to know in order to get the most out of your collection. In this article, we will outline some tips and tricks that will help you create unique and one-of-a-kind Funko Pops. From understanding the different types of vinyl to deciphering various codes, we have everything you need to start customizing your own collection!